1: Manage Customer Care Sales Development
. Identify plant equipment (JBT or other) that, due to lack of maintenance, improper application or other is detracting from overall plant efficiency.
• Look for opportunities to grow the parts and service business. Evaluate and put into place programs such as preventive maintenance contracts to generate revenue. Provide a regularly scheduled program of courtesy calls to raise customer satisfaction and create parts and service sales opportunities.
• Coordinate effective procurement and parts procedures resulting in competitive parts sourcing.
• Provide both in-house and at-customer training for the maintenance and operation of Liquid Foods equipment. Supervise the creation, implementation and maintenance of sales/service products and information consisting of manuals, videos, training sessions and special service tool packages
• Manage parts support inventories and the necessary equipment to maintain customer satisfaction in North America (Primary in US, Canada and Secondary support as required to MCCA region).
2: Resource Allocation
. Coordinate, direct and effectively utilize appropriate JBT personnel and other resources to meet customer requirements.
• Coordinate engineering efforts to support Customer Care sales and cost reductions.
• Coordinate with engineering on any equipment change and designs affecting Customer Care support.
• Coordinate with field service support team to develop other, and/or revise current overhaul parts packages or maintenance programs to better suit customer needs.
• Coordinate with field service technicians to ensure equipment repairs/problems are properly noted in equipment database system and discussed with customers.
3: Manage Field Service & Technical Support
. Assure that regional repair and service work is performed safely and to customer expectations. Assure that scheduling optimizes use of resources while addressing customer needs in a timely manner. Assure that in-house resources provide adequate technical advice and troubleshooting to customers.
• Ensure timely training is provided to field service technicians to provide strong knowledge of equipment features and benefits to support the Customer Care sales and maintenance programs.
• Ensure Customer Care parts are properly inventoried to meet customer demands.
• Stay current and expand knowledge of all JBT equipment and arrange proper training for field service and technical support.
• Provide guidance to field service technicians to ensure that inspection/maintenance/repair is being done in accordance with proper processes and procedures.
Provide in-service training to department employees ensuring the highest levels of quality customer service and satisfaction, in support of company objectives.
Ensure technicians comply with all JBT safety policies and guidelines and attend safety training sessions.
Participate in Kaizen events and projects to support cross functional collaboration
Coordinate with site(s) and corporate HSE to improve off-site safety procedures and practices globally within the service organizations.
Requisition ID 2019-4190