Job ID: ORA000283
Our purpose at Orascoptic is to assist clinicians in delivering better procedural outcomes through superior visualization. We do this by providing magnification with the best resolution, across the widest and through the deepest field of view.
Founded by a dentist in 1981, Orascoptic has been designing and manufacturing award-winning loupes and light systems in Middleton, Wisconsin for 30 years. Now a business unit within the Nobel Biocare platform of Danaher, we remain committed to establishing enduring customer relationships. Our goal is to have customers for life – from residency to retirement.
Create and coordinate training programs that allow for professional development covering policies, procedures, product features/benefits, product liability, customer care and computer related enhancement for the department.
- Ensures that mail, Internet communications and telephone communications are answered properly and in a timely manner to promote a world-class customer service call center.
- Troubleshoot and resolves non-routine customer complaints. Properly resolves customer issues, adjusts errors and recommends corrective actions relative to customer complaints.
- Work closely with managers in other departments such as Sales, Marketing and R&D to allow the department to excel at improving pre/post sales support and customer service. Liaison with Finance on customer credit cards and payment plans.
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance of both corporate and departmental policies and procedures for the department to include attendance, order processing, shipping, billing, credits and customer care.
- Develop, standardize and/or improve department procedures to improve the efficiency of the department. Establish goals, monitor performance and distribute measurements. Tracks data to compile work volume statistics for continuous improvement.
- Develop an in-depth awareness of respective product brands including basic characteristics, features and related areas; as well as the order flow process in Oracle.
- Develop and monitor departmental annual operating budget.
- Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements.
- 5 years customer service management in a high volume call center.
- 5 years strong leadership skills – exhibits the ability to communicate effectively and motivate personnel to achieve organizational goals. Ability to select, train and develop quality employees, while promoting teamwork and building and maintaining high morale.
- 5 years working with an ERP system. Oracle preferred.
- Experience analyzing data and ability to develop, articulate, and promote that into a vision. Ability to compute common business figures such as percentages, discounts, ratios, etc and draw and interpret charts and graphs.
- Demonstrated experience as a thought leader.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Word and Excel.
- Experience in order processing systems.