The Manager, Customer Care is responsible for day to day operational support of call center service delivery and business performance. The Manager leads through others in balancing business objectives, customer delivery, and colleague goals for the organization.
This role has direct/indirect responsibility for 150+ colleagues and manages customer service functions through planning, analysis and problem solving. Is responsible for the direct and indirect management of customer care supervisors and representatives.
1. Excellent Oral and Written Communications.
2. Strong knowledge of Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) processes and procedures.
3. Strong leadership skills and competencies.
4. Leadership in developing internal processes and standards for the Call Center with oversight of the call center.
5. Collaborates well with internal and external Business Partners
6. Proven ability to translate business strategy into directions, plans and measurable objectives.
7. Responsible for overall direction, coordination, evaluation and achievement of customer care teams and goals.
8. Engages colleagues directly to ensure customer satisfaction and site performance.
9. Engages leadership when needed to recommend changes to avoid recurring customer complaints.
10. Strong understanding of business data and analytics of Call Center Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
11. Business travel required approx 20% quarterly.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience which includes
Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) or Healthcare, or Call Center management.
Five (5) years of demonstrated people management
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor's Degree preferred