This Customer Business Manager II will be responsible for the achievement of strategic account OGSM’s including volume objectives, promotional execution, account level distribution targets, retail price management, and execution of retail controllables.
- Developing and delivering customer plans to achieve objectives within budget, and short & long term solutions through best practice thought leadership.
- Primary and day-to-day selling interface at customer HQ penetrating the highest level within the customer organization, including deal negotiations.
- Delivering creative solutions and thought leadership for their retail customers.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field
- 6 years Sales, Marketing or related experience with a minimum of 4 years experience successfully managing customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiating and influencing, teamwork and relationship, computer and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of procedures & concepts within the Sales function and basic knowledge in other areas, such as sales operations, supply chain, and marketing
- Working knowledge of deal economics and customer and business impacts
- Expert understanding of CPG industry sector and competitive landscape
- Expert knowledge of McCormick products, mix & impact to profit, and awareness of store conditions and current & best practices within area
- Rich experience working on a WalMart/Sam's Club national account Sales team.