Businesses that partner with Android come in all shapes and sizes, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of the Android, EMM and ISV ecosystems combined with your technical expertise keeps the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique challenges associated with technical app partnerships and integration. The Android Enterprise Business team is focused on bringing Android to business everywhere. You will play a critical role supporting our enterprise customers in piloting and deploying the Android Enterprise platform. You will also programize and grow the engagement model, allowing for many customers to deploy at scale. You will evangelize the Android platform APIs, while communicating Android capabilities and roadmaps to customers, partners and analysts. You’re an independent contributor who will will lead technical deployment efforts including bug management, infrastructuretroubleshooting (both customer and partner) and interfacing with our Enterprise engineering and product teams.
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
We are a team working to get millions of employees and organizations to go “Mobile First” with Android. As masters of mobile computing, the Android Business team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies to discover the wonders of going mobile and work smarter. Our technical teams work with partners to design and implement solutions for our customer organizations with custom features, security and support -- all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
- Work with internal sales and external partner teams to present business solutions/configurations for the most challenging issues to deploying customers
- Serve as a central coordination point for customer bugs and issues escalated by internal Google sales teams
- Participate in enabling the Google Partner community through the development of technical tools and documentation to expedite customer deployment, and improve product serviceability
- Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering teams
- Travel up to 50% (domestic and international) of the time
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in enterprise mobile solutions, deployments and technical issue resolution.
- Experience with EMM, MDM and othermobilesecurity products.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, and comfort presenting technical materials to large groups
- Knowledge of Android, iOS, Chrome OS, and Chrome Browser. Understanding of network identity management systems (SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM).
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.