$180K — $225K + $50K bonus
1) The ideal candidate has to provide deep industry expertise, business value and insights to the clients about Customer Analytics. With extensive experience across procurement, inventory, network designing etc. the candidate should help to solve complex Customer Analytics related challenges and contribute authoritatively for strategy making decisions for Customer Analytics.
2) Understand customer’s requirement, business objective and design & develop analytical solutions.
3) Analyze structured and unstructured data.
4) Present solutions, results etc. to the customer.
5) Assume ownership and deliver high value analytical solutions.
1) Provide strategic thought leadership to customer organization for implementing marketing and product strategies based upon customer, financial and data driven insights
2) Assess marketing needs of the customer basis customer’s problem statement
3) Develop the best integrated marketing solution which might involve advanced analytics and insights
4) Be a trusted advisor to customer for optimizing marketing investment
5) Own customer relationships including organizing and leading customer workshops
6) Identify performance improvement opportunities, and provide recommendations
7) Institutionalize learnings of the projects to enrich organizational assets & capabilities
8) Provide training, documentation and other assistance to other associates to support and expand the practice of marketing analytics
• Master’s degree in Marketing (pref from a reputed institute), a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Economics or any other quantitative field will be an added advantage.
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus