- Ensure timely customer PO handling (order entry), rescheduling of customer orders with compliance to the Broadcom order handling policies i.e. order acceptance, change/rescheduling orders
- Drive closure of exception requests (special shipment handling, RMA, Scrap, Rebates & Compensation, Quality issues)
- Ability to develop customer relationships for both day-to-day business activities and long term activity.
- Ability to learn and use available systems (Oracle, ModelN, Hyperion, Box, etc…) and comply with company processes/procedures.
- Closely work with the Sales team and pro-actively seek any opportunity to support them with any business related activities.
- Apply product, market and business knowledge to quoting strategy in order to maximize resale/revenue
- Ability to run reports using the available tools and analyze the data in order to make decision and/or identify trends (backlog report, revenue report, forecasts)
- Lead generation from a (sample request, out-of-ordinary RFQ, etc.), manage ALL types sample requests.
- Ability to work with the customer in order to maximize Broadcom revenue by challenging push outs or cancellations.
- Manage VMI (Vendor ManagedInventory) program, keep Min/Max target inventory levels as signed in the customer contract
- Review historical product purchases and proactively approach customers for new orders after RFQ
- Drive closure on quote activity to increase revenue.
- Work with customer to obtain target / competitive pricing.
- Understand principles and manage customer programs: On-site Consignment or VMI (Vendor ManagedInventory) to ensure we meet contractual guidelines.
- Participation in customer negotiations or/and assist the contract negotiation of commercial terms
- Lead and participate in system and process enhancements horizontally and vertically
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related topic
- 8+ years inside sales role, experience in semiconductor industry preferred.
- Must be fast paced, goal oriented individuals who can provide world class service to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.