Job ID : 56250BR
Location : US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.\\
The Customer Account Manager, Analytical Specialist is responsible for providing monthly customer reporting for Encompass Third Party customers and auditing and monitoring contract compliance. This position will also perform other analysis for Encompass Third Party Program multiple segment-specific customers.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver key customer reports including Business Reviews
- Identify profit initiatives and saving opportunities for customers
- Evaluate customer performance for contract compliance
- Work with appropriate internal departments to implement pricing and financial terms for new customer contracts and ensure contract compliance
- Monitor and take action on negative transactions for identified customers
- Responsible for the profitability assessment of business proposals, including development of standard pricing/costing models to support business proformas for a customer segment
- Investigate, analyze, and determine appropriate pricing structure for Encompass Third Party customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other relevant degree and High School diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Strategic customer account execution experience.
- Experience in creating customer facing presentations.
- Strong financial analysis, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Skills with Data Warehouse and COGNOS.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment, and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
- Strong customer presentation skills.
- Strong desire to serve the customer.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.