Customer Account Executive - Enterprise Software Sales
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain entry to an enterprise field sales role? We are seeking someone with IT related inside sales or small/mid market field salesexperience who is driven to grow into a successful high-earning sales executive. We believe in entrepreneurialism and empowering you to make decisions that will grow our business, and we’ll provide you with all of the resources and mentorship to advance into a senior role.
What will you be doing?
The Customer Account Executive (CAE) participates in a team-selling environment on installed base customer accounts within an assigned geographic territory. In this capacity, the CAE will assist in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, executing account strategy and generating incremental software, consulting and training revenue within the customer base. In addition, the CAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction levels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities as part of a virtual account team.
- Continuously gather knowledge of installed competitors and their projects and how to effectively position solutions against them
- Facilitate customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate resources to successfully throughout the customer engagement lifecycle.
- Attend and participate in customer team meetings, and communicate regularly with professional services and engineering staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain successful business relationships with appropriate partners specific to your customers.
- Provide sales oversight & presence to customer for implementation of recently licensed products
- Handle post-salessupport issues for customers, e.g. escalation of support calls, identifying additional training needs, etc.
- Within each account within the territory, seek to expand and strengthen our presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and other third parties.
Experience and attributes for success in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 3-5years inside-sales or field salesexperience in information technology market (hardware,services, etc. Software is a plus but not mandatory) or Former Military leadership experience
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment is a plus
- Demonstrated skills in both oral and written communication abilities
- General familiarity with selling methodologies and processes is a plus
- Sense of Urgency
- Highly Competitive
- Strong Work Ethic
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 5 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to accelerate the migration, management, and protection of their Office 365 and SharePoint data. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.