Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Architect, write, and iterate detailed, scaleable career-focused content for several of our programs, including but not limited to, Business Administration and related programs such as Management, HR, and Accounting
- Ideate and create engaging student activities that mirror real-world scenarios students can expect to encounter on the job or during the hiring process.
- Improve portions of our curriculum based on student learning data, and continually create improved content for teaching topics covered in our programs.
- Contribute to all relevant career components of business related program development including partnering on industry research, career curriculum and resource development, and workshop development and delivery.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- You have a passion for career development and helping professionals reach their career goals.
- You have work experience or are familiar with concepts and tools taught in a variety of our verticals.
- A strong writer who can clearly communicate engaging instruction and activities that teach technical skills. The majority of this job is focused on writing, and writing ability will be assessed during the application process.
- Someone with a creative itch who can architect solutions, especially on the curriculum writing and development front.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. In this capacity, you’ll be responsible for keeping a living curriculum up-to-date, both technical and career focused. This also includes developing and facilitating workshops for your programs.
- Someone with a sense of humor. We are a tight-knit team that’s passionate about the work we do, but we also enjoy having fun while doing it.
- You are an energetic workshop facilitator who can deliver adult learning online with clarity and composure.
- You are highly motivated and strive to produce excellent work consistently.
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with coding languages taught in our bootcamps.