As a Curriculum Developer at Egnyte, you will be responsible for helping to build high quality training for our customers and partners as part of our training team. The training team is part of the larger customer success organization which is responsible for helping our customers see the value Egnyte brings to their organizations. The training team works closely with other members of Customer Success as well as many other departments at Egnyte to ensure quality and timely content is delivered to customers.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Develop engaging and effective training content for instructor-led classroom and web-delivered virtual training, as well as self-paced eLearning modules.
- Produce quality training material including design documents, presentation slides, assessments and course descriptions.
- Participate in team development projects, utilizing peer review and project management skills to drive timely completion of training products.
- Deliver/facilitate Instructor-led or virtual training sessions as needed.
- Report to the Director of Customer Success Operations who reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Demonstrated success with curriculum development and/or training.
- Ability to perform all phases of curriculum development (research, planning, writing, organizing, managing, review cycles).
- Prior experience with:
- Rapid Development eLearning tools such as Camtasia.
- Virtual (instructor-led, web-based) course development and delivery.
- Cloud and/or SaaS products preferred
- Experience with structured writing techniques and modular content development processes.
- Track record of innovation in developing training solutions with a portfolio of projects for various audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Bonus skills (if applicable)
● LMS administration
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, FSA, HSA and Commuter/Parking benefit
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and internet reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing