This role will champion the essential nature of continuous learning in the digital world and deliver curated content to the right people in the right way to deliver world-class learning solutions tailored to our Legal Community of Practice. We care less about your knowledge of a particular methodology and care more about your passion and aptitude for driving a learning organization across the legal function, to help our teams and people succeed. This includes bringing in external thought leaders, developing creative ways of delivering new learning opportunities and ultimately, transforming the way we learn and develop legal expertise across a wide variety of disciplines.
What You’ll Do for Us
In this role you will deliver and participate in the following:
- A global competency model for all legal associates that positions the legal function to win and compete in the future.
- Use data, analytics and external benchmarks to inform strategy and decision-making, while also staying connected to business realities
- Drive the charge to create a learning culture by designing and leading the development of tailored learning programs for legal function associates
- Orchestrating curriculum development and delivery platforms for the legal function.
- Own & manage the full experience for the learner of the program, which includes curating or creating content, optimizing user experience, roll-out, support & adaptation of the program.
- Connect with the capability communities of practice to deliver enterprise and leadership capabilities, programs and training.
- Partner with virtual team to build world-class learning programs for legal competencies in a creative & exciting way
- Develop innovative & engaging learning programs at scale for the legal function, through a rapid and iterative test and learn approach
- Team with content and skill experts to create a cohesive development experience for our employees & partners that helps legal professionals advance and master various disciplines
- Consult and contribute across the TCCC Learning organization to design, develop, and test learning content
- In partnership with global leadership and learning COE, advise stakeholders on best practices in adult learning such as social & peer learning, gamification of learning, informal learning, and real-time performance support.
- Strengthens the learning mindset in the organization, educating the managers on learning & capability building.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5-+ years experience in the practice of law in one or more areas combined with aptitude for learning platforms, programs and practices.or Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate strategic direction
- Strong candidates should also have great Communication skills and ability to create a compelling narrative with high degree of cultural acumen to ensure message is received and embraced across all levels, languages and cultures.
- Critical experiences gained in this role will include: Change management, Human Centered Design, Learning and Capability development, and Strong Facilitation and Consulting Skills
- 2+ years of training experience as an instructor / trainer in management or leadership development
- 2+ years in functional capability and learning experiences
- 2+ years of program management experience in a technical learning organization.