Job Title: Curam Developer
Location: Raleigh - Durham (RTP) NC
Duration: Full Time
- Curam V6 Certified Developer Highly desired
- Social Enterprise Management experienceRequired3Years
- Required3Years Experience as a Curam Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- Required3Years Experience in development with both the Curam Enterprise Framework and Curam Solution Modules.
- Required3Years Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- Required3Years Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical technical personnel and non-it business users.
- Required3Years Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop relationships/partnership with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency Required
- Ability to organize, priortize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures Required
- Required3Years Experience using the Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), and Curam Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- Required3Years Experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- Required3Years Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2EE, XML and XSL.
- Required3Years Technical knowledge and experience in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
- Required3Years Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
- Required3Years Experience with government IT functions.