- Sr. Curam/Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception-completion focusing on the development of strong business requirements and functional design.
- The Client is looking for a candidate who must be customer service oriented, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task when required.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement.
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing current challenges, partnering with leadership to help develop strategic plans and initiatives to address priorities, identifying change opportunities and recommending supporting initiatives, planning and leading workshops for gap analysis and training sessions.
- The Analyst will be required to analyze, validate and support implementation of requirements for projects from inception to conclusion.
- Evaluate current processes and recommend areas for improvement, optimization, development and or maintenance through analyzing system performance, known system issues, existing documentation, and supporting technology related to business processes.
- In this role you will also develop, motivate, and provide mentorship to junior staff in a way that fosters a team environment and helps enable staff to fulfill their objectives.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
- Work with the business stakeholders and end users to elicit and elaborate requirements.
- Develop and apply business and requirements analysis strategies.
- Provide technical guidance in requirements analysis techniques.
- Work with the development team to explain the requirements.
- Develop and document the Functional, Technical, and Performance requirements for the program.
- Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
- Support system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of writing functional, technical and performance requirements in software development environment.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong professional business analysis experience.
- Experience with Requirements Analysis Tools and Technologies, such as IBM Knowledge Center Bus Analysis Guide; Curam Data Dictionary.
- Possess hands on Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in producing deliverable quality documents.
- Professional experience with MS Office applications, MS Project and Visio.
- Professional exp. With Curam software V6 or higher.
- PM experience in Change and Release management disciplines related to testing, updating and integrating hardware and software technologies.
- Experience working with Microstrategy, HP Exstream, Tableau, JIRA
- Experience working with Salesforce