Requisition Number 2018-10286
About the opportunity
SWCA Environmental Consultants is actively seeking to fill a Project Manager position within our Cultural Resources Program for our Denver office.
The Denver office is a part of SWCA’s Rocky Mountain-Pacific Northwest Region, one the company’s most robust regions. The successful candidate will coordinate with peers within the Denver office and throughout the other six regional offices. This position offers a great opportunity for professional development in this expanding market.
What you will accomplish
- Manage all aspects of projects, including fieldwork, research, and report writing, with responsibility for successful on-time and on-budget completion of projects.
- Take leadership in business development and marketing.
- Coordinate productively with clients and agency representatives.
- Supervise, direct, and instruct personnel in the field and in the office.
- Conduct and oversee fieldwork, including inventory and monitoring.
- Prepare proposals and technical documents.
Experience and qualifications for success
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Cultural Resource Management required; preferred experience includes working on a variety of project types and sizes, on all project aspects (from pre-field tasks through final report preparation), in multiple regions, and with a variety of regulatory agencies.
- Eligibility for BLM permits in Rocky Mountain Region required; eligibility for Colorado permit preferred; work experience in the Rocky Mountain Region preferred.
- Primary report authorship in a CRM context and experience providing quality control review of field documents, site forms and reports required; experience as a CRM project Principal Investigator preferred.
- Business development experience preferred.
- Experience leading large field crews preferred.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.