NVIDIA has become the platform upon which every new AI-powered application is built. From big challenging healthcare research applications to autonomous vehicles, or voice-recognition systems, the need for advanced perception and cognitive capabilities is exploding... and NVIDIA is right in the center of this revolution. NVIDIA is looking for a passionate, world-class computer scientist to work in its AI Infrastructure RAPIDS team as a CUDA ML Algorithms Developer. Our AI infrastructure products will be used to build and deploy leading solutions for a broad range of AI-based applications across enterprise environments that build on the RAPIDS open GPU data science platform.
What you will be doing:
· Develop machine learning and graph analytics software libraries for end users
· Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in graphs analytics, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
· You will work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions using GPUs.
· Work directly with open source libraries to co-develop algorithms and primitives for machine learning and graph analytics
· You will collaborate closely with the architecture, research, DevTech, tools, and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
What we need to see:
· PhD from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline, or MS and 5-8+ years of relevant work experience.
· Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms.
· Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
· Experience contributing to open source software projects
· Experience building and maintaining software libraries
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required along with the ability to work in a dynamic, product-oriented team.
· Strong logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
GPU computing is the most productive and pervasive platform for deep learning and AI. It begins with the most advanced GPUs and the systems and software we build on top of them. We integrate and optimize every deep learning framework. We work with the major technologies companies and support a broad range of Fortune 500 companies in their machine and deep learning needs.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative, passionate and ambitious, we want to hear from you!