DataPath, Inc., a Managed Service and Security Provider (MSSP), is seeking a Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) Analyst III (Wireless Network Engineer) that will be responsible for providing tier three support and will be an integral member of the security team and will need to be fully cognizant of state-of-the-art technologies, products and solutions as well as industry best practicewith regard to the design, implementation and deployment of solutions. Should have hands-on experience in managing wireless environment and troubleshooting. This person must be able to communicate, and document instructions effectively with Tier 1 and 2support teams. Excellent customer service skills and written communication are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Aruba wireless environment to include controllers, RADIUS server, Airwave managementsystem, Aruba Clearpass, wireless controllers, access points.
- Configuring user access and guest access, and device authentication for wireless environment.
- Developing network system model and network system architecture diagrams
- Providing Tier 3 level support via change control processes and procedures
- Contributing subject matter expertise to improve-upon the enterprise's networks as required
- Monitoring of LAN infrastructure activity and performance for identifying potential security, speed, and performance utilizing LAN, QoS, VLAN, IOS, Netflow and SNMP.
- Developing/creating of system model and system architecture plans and designs, test plans, implementation plans, operation guides, and overall subject matter expertise for enterprise network solutions
- Installing and configuring networking resources such as LAN switches
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support, threat and other cases
- Document actions in cases to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure
- Support requests for data by the customer and/or other teams and present findings to management
- Stay abreast of current threats and vulnerabilities, particularly those that may directly impact the customer
- Support an on-call rotation for off-shift escalations
- Designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Wireless LAN environment to include wireless controllers, RADIUS authentication, SSID configuration, Guest Portals, Access point provisioning;
- Experience conducting Wireless Site Surveys including Active and Passive type surveys;
- Policy making and management for Layer 2 QoS packet markings and conformance;
- Diagramming network designs, layouts, etc. using tools such as Visio;
- Designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Aruba Wireless environment;
- Hands on experience with Aruba wireless controllers, Aruba Airwave, and Aruba ClearPass;
- Performing work without appreciable direction and exercising considerable latitude in the determination of technical objectivesof assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ Years of Hands-on experience in Aruba Wireless environment and troubleshooting
- ACMP (Aruba Certified Mobility Professional)
- ACCP (Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional)
- Industry recognized professional certification such as Security+
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
DataPath is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers.