The Zuora Customer Success Team is seeking a proven leader to drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies in order to drive maximum value and success within our customer base. Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
The Zuora Customer Success Team is seeking a proven leader to drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies in order to drive maximum value and success within our customer base. The Customer Success Manager will work with a broad spectrum of customers to identify success metrics, conduct business and process optimization workshops, and provide recommendations for increasing the usage and adoption of Zuora products and services.The keys to success in this role are the ability to facilitate work sessions with all levels in a customer organization, troubleshoot to identify gaps between best practice and actual usage of Zuora, and clearly communicate recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt Zuora in order to grow their business in the Subscription Economy.
- Own the success and renewals process for a portfolio of customers in collaboration with the Customer Success, Sales and Professional Services teams.
- Serve as a Zuora business process expert in the Subscription Economy to help customers optimize and grow their business
- Analyze usage metrics to understand how the customer is using Zuora, including evaluating product adoption
- Proactively contact customers throughout life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss their metrics and identify any blockers to a successful renewal
- Partner with Finance, Sales, and Legal in negotiating, structuring and quoting renewal contracts to drive the highest possible renewal rates while maintaining focus on the long-term account health and relationship
- Identify new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with Sales to close the deal
- Evaluate renewal probability effectively and escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Document all communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate renewal forecasting and analysis
- Identify and implement process improvements to scale the role
- Conduct optimization workshops to document business processes, identify opportunities for improvements and gaps in best practices, and create and present recommendations to customers who have deployed Zuora Commerce, Billing and Finance
- Anticipate customer's future needs and requirements by servicing as the customer’s voice to the entire Zuora organization, including product, marketing, professional services and sales
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 to 5 years direct client management experience in enterprise software
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with SaaS solutions, billing, ERP, finance or accounting
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills in order to provide optimal business or technical solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated effectiveness at facilitating workshops
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- High degree of organization, efficiency, urgency and follow through on program planning and execution
- Willingness to travel