About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Manage and work investigative cases referred from internal and external sources utilizing technology and tools
- Provide timely investigative results to our business clients and law enforcement customers
- Provide a front-line function within CSIS Investigations to initially investigate fraud and internal employee wrong doing case referrals from both internal business units and external law enforcement entities
- Be responsible for developing and adding value to investigative enhancement, analysis, and the compiling of other pertinent information from a variety of sources both internal and external to the business
- As needed, the position will also be leveraged to provide direct investigative assistance to the field to include court testimony
- Experience with conducting Internal Administrative Investigations
- Provide quick, accurate and formulated case decisions and/or conclusions that will reduce losses, protect our customers and safeguard the integrity of our products and reputation
- Interact with law enforcement and other outside entities regarding loss recovery to include court ordered restitution
- This position will report directly to the CSIS Investigations Sr. Manager
- College level education (undergraduatedegree) required
- 3-5 years financial or law enforcementinvestigative experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Cyber related Fraud trends and emerging risks that impact Investigative performance.
- Considerable knowledge of, as well as experience with, financial products, frauds, and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor junior Investigative staff in specific functions, methods, and products required of the role.
- Possesses the knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct interviews (potentially in the field).
- Knowledge of financial products, frauds and trends
- Excellent communication and personal skills needed for marketing case work and obtaining cooperation of other parties
- Good report writing skills to accurately articulate the circumstances and events of the investigation
- Good analytical skills needed to assess evidence, identify relationships and develop leads in an investigation
- An ability to multi-task, managing a high-volume caseload with quick turnover
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in support of investigations and investigative processes
- Demonstrated attention to detail with ability to manage caseload and produce accurate, concise analytical reports
- Solid judgment and decision making skills
- Pursues learning opportunities and self-development
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with customers and law enforcement officials as appropriate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint for compiling written reports and spreadsheets on an investigation
- Travel would be required approximately 10 percent of the time+
Job ID: 18029828