The Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) program in Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS) is a dynamic program combining specialized intelligence and analytical resources, in support of cyber, fraud, internal misconduct, security, and other complex issues that arise throughout Citi.
We are a quickly evolving organization charged with solving some of the most challenging intelligence and analytical questions posed to Citi. The work we do will engage your whole brain (as well as a fair amount of your time) and our most impactful achievements have one crucial feature in common: Colleagues who embrace our six Citi Leadership Standards:
It's a great place to work. So, if you think you are up for it, see if these apply to you:
- Develops Our People - We value growth * #LifeLongLearners
- Drives Value - We strive for excellence * #MakingAnImpact
- Works As A Partner - We succeed and fail as a team * #DreamTeam
- Champions Progress - We push ourselves to innovate * #ThinkingOutsideTheBox
- Lives Our Values - We believe every opinion counts * #Respect
- Delivers Results - We put our stakeholders first * #ProblemSolvers
A little about this role:
- I enjoy working in a creative and high-paced environment where no two days are the same
- I am self-aware and use this ability to stay flexible and positively direct my behavior
- I enjoy being part of a diverse, multicultural and globally dispersed team
- I communicate openly with others, share my ideas, and listen
- I value being surrounded by talented, committed and supportive colleagues
- I want my work to be meaningful and impactful
- I like to solve problems collaboratively and to be intellectually challenged
- I embrace change with agility and a positive attitude
Based in Tampa, Florida, this position reports to the Global Intelligence and Analysis senior vice president for Core Investigative Intelligence. The position may be considered for other domestic locations as needed.
The Global Intelligence and Analysis senior program manager position is a global program role requiring expertise in fraud, risk and controls, and understanding fraud controls; specifically in the use of understanding fraud trends, analysis of contributing factors and root cause analysis, and understanding of control improvements. A successful candidate is someone who wants to take charge of their own career. So we are looking for high performers willing to bring their "A-game" and with significant understanding and expertise in:
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Fraud and conduct related investigations and control analysis
- Applying and executing the intelligence cycle
- Strategic and operational qualitative analysis of complex problem sets
- Project management coordination and balancing multiple competing priorities
- Building productive engagement models with internal and external stakeholders
- Identification of intelligence gaps and development of innovative intelligence-driven solutions
- Developing and delivering high quality written products and oral intelligence briefings to senior decision makers
• Lead intelligence analysis of complex fraud and conduct analysis, trending, and control assessment.
• Manage intelligence collection capabilities for CSIS, including identification and vetting of new and innovative intelligence sources, methodologies, and collection tradecraft - Utilizing multiple intelligence concepts for collection and validation of both raw and processed information (structured and unstructured data)
• Partner with Citi stakeholders, business partners, and external colleagues on open source methodologies and tools for finding disparate data.
• Deliver detailed and professional briefings on advanced analytics capabilities, resources, and tradecraft.
• Leadership of sub-program, which may include management of people, management of vendors or outside resources, case/project assignments and oversight, approval of final products, and program reporting.
• Training and mentoring of others, including ongoing professional development.The CSIS lead analyst / senior program position is a high visibility, advanced position requiring proven experience in fraud analysis, corporate program management, and leading quickly developing programs. If you have the following, we would like to talk to you:
• Bachelor's degree required and advanced degrees and certifications are welcome (e.g. CFE, CAMS, etc)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in program management, fraud analysis, and stakeholder engagements
• Previous experience with corporate security or investigations, law enforcement, intelligence community, or fraud management
• Proven record of accomplishment in helping business partners understand control needs and driving the impact of the analytical assessment
• Experience is utilizing visualization software applications - Specifically link analysis (e.g. Palantir, Semantica Pro, Link Explorer, I-2 or ESRI)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
• Self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings
• Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight, while producing high quality analysis
• Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a globally dispersed team
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills - Ability communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization; with high quality written products and infographics required
• Exceptional business writing skills, including report and presentation development for key leadership
• Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint - demonstrated creativity in use of these products to solve analytical problems
• Established project management skills - Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and executes daily duties with minimal supervision
-------------------------------------------------Job Family Group:
CSIS Management & Operations
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting