Position Overview The CS MC Machine Tool Service and Digitalization Business Developer aims at taking to market, articulating the value proposition, discussing the techno-commercial aspects and supporting the closing of the sale. The business developer will also drive the top line growth of CS Motion Control Service for Siemens by generating demand, working with end user customers, the various sales teams and bringing the required expertise to maximize the number of connected customers to the Siemens IT operating system and driving sale of the entire Service Portfolio. The Business Developer will support an end user MC service sales territory. The positon works across the businesses of Siemens and its sales organizations, to support and systematically develop the service and digitalization business. The role will also be involved in working with volume targets and sales growth goals and targets. The right candidate will go through a rigorous training on the portfolio and the go to market strategy. The role will report into the US CS MC Segment Head. Responsibilities
- Understand the MC Service Portfolio including Spare Parts, Repair, Technical Support, Service Contracts, Asset Optimization, Control Upgrades, Retrofits and Digitalization.
- Understands and learns all the technical aspects and differentiating points of MindSphere.
- Works systematically with various go to market entities in Siemens and tracks & traces the various opportunities using the relevant CRM systems.
- Must have good knowledge of applications and use cases and must be in a position to develop use cases working with partners.
- Develops the required strategies for large opportunities and leads / works with pursuit teams to clinch deals.
- Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Display independence in working with teams and end user customers to achieve goals and targets.
- Territory is Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of a Technical Degree prefer Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or/and a MBA.
- Experience in working with customers and sales organizations in the space of IoT/Digital Technologies and solutions/ Enterprise software.
- 5+ years of experience in sales / Business Development.
- Relevant experience in Technical Sales / Software system sales / IoT platform sales.
Experience in App development will be an added advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Requisition Number: 220543