Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We're actively looking to expand the reach, impact & sophistication of our Customer Success team via Digital Customer Success. Our goal is to leverage proactive digital experiences across the customer journey to increase our customer's product adoption and accelerate their value realization.
That's where you come in. We're looking for an exceptional Digital Strategist who can build proactive digital programs with the aim of supporting a unified digital journey for our Experience Cloud customers on their path to product adoption, success and retention. You'll need to put yourself in the customers' shoes to make sure everything ultimately benefits them, while also putting on a marketing hat and adopting an agile attitude. You will develop multi-channel programs to efficiently and effectively drive customer adoption and retention at scale. This is a highly collaborative and cross functional role. You will work closely with our post sales Customer Success Managers, Solution Account Managers, Adoption & Retention Marketing team, Product Management, Experience League, Professional Services, and Product Marketing teams.
What Will You Do?
- Understand and optimize the ideal digital customer journey for a specific Digital Experience solution
- Develop and implement proactive digital programs directly addressing key opportunities to impact customer success and retention within a specific product solution set and personas.
- Learn from, and partner with, the Customer Success and Solution Account Management organizations to tailor scaled digital programs for our solution led high and industry customers.
- Conduct research with customers (internal and external) to inform program optimization and development.
- Work closely with data analysts to identify cohorts of customers to target with proactive programs.
- Inventory and curate the content available to fuel your programs; identify gaps and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop critical content as needed
- Actively partner and align with teams across the organization to make sure your efforts are complementary
- Develop and maintain a program measurement framework to ensure ongoing review of effectiveness and optimization
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of demand generation, marketing, digital customer success, customer success or customer enablement, and/or customer marketing experience preferred
- Curiosity, creativity, and the desire to experiment
- Customer focused and driven, have a detailed understanding of our target customer and their key business objectives
- Data driven - consider the complete data profile of our customer and can communicate the data requirements for program performance and measurement
- Strong communication skills: the ability to evangelize your programs and data with a wide variety of constituents
- Strong program development and leadership skills, full accountability for performance and results of programs
- Self-motivated, diligent, organized, flexible and willing to take complete ownership of a project while thriving in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent writing skills: understand how to craft messages that inspire action
- Open and collaborative: Shown ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a matrixed organization and be an exceptional teammate
- Proven track record of quickly learning new technology such as Gainsight, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this positionis $72,400 -- $153,000 annually. Paywithin this range varies by work locationand may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills,and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [redacted] or call ([redacted].
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other's employees.