Job Title: Cryptology Subject Matter Expert
Job Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens may apply"
- Our client is seeking an ELINT-focused Cryptology Subject Matter Expert to support the US Navy NAVIFOR Information Warfighting Development Center (IWDC) Electronic Warfare (EW) Mission Area Department (MAD).
- The Cryptology Subject Matter Expert will provide subject matter expertise in aspects of Joint and Navy Cryptologic Warfare (CW), EW and Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) in support of Fleet operations.
- Development of technical concepts and practices in order to support US Navy EW readiness across Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF).
- Support to Strategic, Operational and Tactical Planning; Operational Support and Fleet Training.
- Fleet Training and Equipment Requirements Development and Support.
- Workforce Development and Readiness Reporting.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelors' degree (or equivalent work experience/certifications).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Cryptologic ELINT-focused operations and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices in order to support Cryptologic and Electromagnetic readiness across the DOTMPLF.
- Fifteen years of operational leadership experience equivalent to a US Navy shipboard division officer (0-3/0-4), chief petty officer, or chief warrant officer with Navy, equivalent service, or Joint Staff experience providing EW/Cryptologic support.
- JPME I or II graduate, Enlisted Warfare Specialist or service equivalent.
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience directly related to Cryptologic management.
- Three years of operational experience as a Cryptology Officer or senior enlisted (E7/8) billet.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.