The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for a PKI Administrator, with a strong background in information security, cryptographic and data protection technologies.
This position will assist in integrating, supporting and the administration of enterprise cryptographic strategy and technologies. This includes, providing subject matter expertise, around PKI, Cloud and modern cryptographic protocols / constructs and key management.
This exciting position is both strategic and tactical in nature and requires a candidate, with a strong technical background and the ability to build relationships, mentor and consult at many levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Administration of Key Vaults, Cloud Cryptographic and PKI Services
- Integration, validation and automation across cryptographic frameworks
- Evaluate cryptographic tools, products and frameworks
- Troubleshoot cryptographic anomalies, and issues across the enterprise
- Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
- Solid understanding of PKI/PKCS, and cryptographic tools and techniques, including:
- Underlying infrastructure, and standards
- Key Management
- Certificate Life-cycle Management
- X.509 Certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Public/Private key encryption and digital signatures
- Cryptographic Protocols and Ciphers
- HSM applied use and integrations
- Solid proficiency in the following:
- Azure Key Vault and / or AWS KMS
- Hashicorp Vault
- SoapUI, Postman or other API testing tools
- Linux / BASH
- Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Venafi CLM and/or Gemalto Key Secure/HSM experience preferred, but not required
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials: