Cryptographic Operations Developer
Job ID/ Req. Number183801
The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for an Application Security Developer, with a strong background in information security, cryptographic, and data protection technologies.
This position will assist in designing, developing, integrating, and evaluating enterprise cryptographic strategy and technologies. This includes, providing subject matter expertise, around PKI, modern cryptographic protocols/constructs, key management, API Security, and OAuth.
This exciting position is both strategic and tactical in nature and requires a candidate, with a strong technical background, and the ability to build relationships, mentor, and consult at many levels.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide technical and design recommendations to extended teams
- Design and develop integration level abstractions
- Design and develop automation across cryptographic frameworks
- Evaluate cryptographictools, products, and frameworks
- Troubleshoot cryptographic anomalies, and issues across the enterprise
- Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
Experience and Skills:
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience in a large, matrix driven organization
- Proven understanding of PKI/PKSC and cryptographic tools and techniques, including:
- Underlying infrastructure, standards, and key management
- Certificates, and Certificate Authorities
- Public/Private key encryption and digital signature
- Protocols & Ciphers
- Demonstrated developmentproficiency in the following:
- WS Security Framework
- HTTPS and Mutual Authentication
- Restful Services, APIJSON, JWT
- Spring (including Security, Hibernate and Batch)
- Low-level TCP/Sockets
- Tomcat and Apache
- Websphere Application Server and IHS
- Oracle and SQL
- OAuth, SAML, and AD
- Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CISSP or CISM preferred.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.