- Job Number: 112983548
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 12-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Apple is currently seeking a Crowd Manager to supervise the data production process to ensure high quality results in object annotations. The successful candidate will focus on checking the achievement of objectives in terms of throughput and quality according to specifications and adherence to deadlines.
- • Communicative skills written and verbal, high computer proficiency level in Mac Versions of MS Excel, MS Word, Photoshop, or image editing.
- • Experience in data analytics and statistics, SQL queries, basic bash scripting, Shell
- Terminal/SSH usage.
- • Programming skills with Python w/Django, Java-Script, HTML, R are a plus.
- • Vendor management experience.
Generate projects and distribute tasks to vendor or public crowds, quality audits, close collaboration with annotation crowds in order to ensure high-quality results, developing training documents based on existing customer's specifications for crowd training purposes, on boarding of new annotation crowds incl. training, calibration and trial phase. Keep close communication with crowds if specifications change. Plan events and special activities with crowds. Maintain a continuous overview of assigned projects in terms of progress, throughput and quality. Foster cross functional cooperation within the entire project team to improve workflow efficiency and tooling. Provide approved results to Dev-Team for post-processing. Build out and maintain data analytics, database management, tool definition and specification. Process optimization and adaptation for new projects.
Bachelor's degree in a scientific-related field or equivalent experience. Additional Requirements Experience managing and taking responsibility for small project teams.