$100K — $150K *
To refer an internal employee for this position, please click here to submit your referral’s information.
To refer an external candidate for this position, please leverage the Refer-a-Friend process.
RCIS provides insurance and superior services through leading agents to protect America’s farmers and ranchers. It’s been an innovator in crop insurance since the crop insurance business was privatized by the federal government in 1980. Today it’s one of the nation’s largest crop insurance providers, offering risk management protection in all 50 states through a national network of about 4,000 professionally trained and licensed agents.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Representative II to handle accounts in Sothern Indiana. Estimated travel is 50%. This is a work from home role with a company car provided. The ideal candidate must live in the territory. However, we may consider other locations within the region.
In this critical role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Sales area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Sales area
• Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Sales area
• Crop insurance sales experience
• Ability to execute effective sales strategies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to facilitate critical business relationships both to internal and external stakeholders
• Strong understanding of insurance industry from a market and underwriting perspective
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Valid through: 3/8/2021
$200K — $250K+
5 days ago