CRM Systems Director (MS Dynamics)
FIS Global is seeking a talented and energetic Director, Business Systems Architect with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a track record of results. The Business Systems Architect will manage the integrity of our CRM platform and play an important part in shaping the future of our sales and marketing systems and business processes.
You will work alongside multiple, global business units and play a pivotal role in enabling and empowering end-users to get the most out of our Microsoft Dynamics based sales and marketing ecosystem. Additionally, you will need to adapt with and influence key ancillary home-grown applications and tools that support the business. The ideal candidate will have a very strong passion for technology, data and detail along with a natural talent for customer service. You are a people-person and a technologist with an insatiable thirst for learning.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with business and technical leaders
- Serve as the functional lead that is accountable for overall Business Systems solutions, from initiation to project closure
- Develop and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business
- Identify and analyze improvements to the business, opportunities for stakeholder productivity, cost efficiency and revenue growth that align with FIS’ strategic and operational goals
- Partner with cross functional teams to produce business requirements
- Identify solutions using standard business analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, use case definition, and workflow analysis
- Own end-to-end process management
- Create and maintain documentation on business cases, business requirements, process and workflows
- Research and coordinate vendor evaluations
- Keep up to date on all newest technologies, business systems, business analysis methodologies, and any other related tools that may benefit the business
- Project manage large initiatives across global stakeholder constituency, whether it be new process, training, system implementations or anything CRM related
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience as a BSA in IT
- Understanding of highly complex product portfolios and go-to-market coverage models
- Project management experience especially in large scale projects (such as a CRM implementation greater than 500 users).
- Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs and clearly explain trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions
- You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
- Plays well with others - you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Ability to not only gather requirements and identify solutions
- You’ve enjoyed the dynamic experience of data and process normalization which comes with acquisition integration.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics. Salesforce.com experience also a plus.
- Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Direct experience working in a business operations team
- Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
- Impeccable customer service, strong ability to work with cross functional teams at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong references from former employers and business partners
- Thrive in an ever changing and fast paced environment
Technologies you will have directly used
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Business intelligence tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau and/or Qlik
- Data ETL tools such as SCRIBE
Familiarity with the principles of querying languages like Fetch XML or SQL
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.