The Analyst, CRM Systems and Data is the expert of customer data and system processes for GNC. Responsible for the partnering with IT, internal stakeholders and external partners to design , develop and operate processes to support the infrastructure needed to support customer focused decision making and personalized customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for data processes and quality including integration of new data sources
- Identify opportunities for improvements in customer data assets, marketing automation, CRM systems and customer experience systems.
- Work with Director Loyalty and Customer Analytics to develop roadmap for integration of new customer data sources and customer-centric systems. Partner with IT to develop business requirements, business case and implementation of new data and systems.
- Functional expert on customer data asset. Partner with external parties on data enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for all regular data management processes and partner withinternal stakeholders to improve customer data asset. Support the launch of customer facing programs ensuring data quality.
- Work with and help direct external vendors/agencies/partners as necessary.
Identify improvement and growth opportunities in operational systems, processes and data sets
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytic discipline
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with customer marketing databases, system implementations and
- 5-7 years of CRMexperience in retail environment preferred.
- Success with integration on non-traditional customer data sets.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of relational databases and query design.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system and data requirements.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate and report customer and transactional level data, SQL skills required.
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects