CRM Support Specialist
Less than 5 years experience • Telecommunications
Title: CRM Support Administrator
*IDEAL CANDIDATE: PL/SQL Developer who wants work on the app support side*
Full time position - Fort Lauderdale area, South Florida
Base Salary: 80K to 110K depending upon level of experience
A Quarterly bonus and relocation assistance will also be provided
Our client's IT System Operations team is seeking a CRM Support Administrator to join their growing team in a state-of-the-art technology environment. The ideal candidate would be a PL/SQL Developer who wants work on the app support side and has extensive experience in Clarify/IVR/WEB/TAS/Apex/SOA/UNIX(Bash/Shell). The CRM Support Admin will be responsible for providing root cause analysis and faster first call resolution by proving a higher technical insight into customer transactional errors. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing proactive research and analysis when changes are introduced in production that may affect customer facing application.
- Review, evaluate and document changes being introduced to production to prevent issues of customer facing applications.
- Monitor, analyze and support Real Time Redemption / User Datagram Protocol and billing transaction failures.
- Monitor and fix daily system transactional process errors.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for Agent Support APP (Clarify/IVR/WEB/TAS/Apex). Resolve issues reported by call center and also for APP when the customers or representatives are having any issues while making transactions. Support in-house Agent Support system on daily business.
- Research and analyze defects and suggest solutions by understanding business, trouble shooting issues and validating test cases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 yrs of experience in SQL / PLSQL is required.
- Knowledge of Java is required.
- Knowledge of SOA / Web services is desirable.
- Knowledge of a UNIX-based operating system (Bash, Shell).
- Apex experience & Data Stage preferred.