About the role
As the CRM Supplier Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in managing TripAdvisor Attractions’ relationship with its suppliers and partners. At the core, your responsibilities include driving the development, enhancement, and execution of the lifecycle marketing program focused on growing the quantity and quality of successful suppliers and partners, as well as enabling suppliers to provide a better experience for our travelers. You will serve as the subject matter expert on B2B user experiences, communications, and engagement, ensuring all campaigns are executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a combination of email marketing experience, product management, and project management skills.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
- Develop & manage automated triggered, lifecycle and ad hoc B2B email campaigns to continuously improve onboarding, engagement, and retention of suppliers and partners
- Serve as CRM expert in supplier platform / user experiences and communication optimizations that will help provide a better travel experience for travelers
- Own project management and cross-functional campaign development workflow with Product, Sales, Business Development, Product, Dev, Analytics, and Creative teams
- Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Initiate and conduct in-depth user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all CRM B2B KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Operate as a subject matter expert on all systems related to suppliers, partners, and email to drive smooth execution and optimization
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years of relevant ecommerce / email marketing experience.
- Background in product management, with experience directly managing development / engineering
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.). Tableau experience a strong bonus.
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes.
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Undergraduate degree required