The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, systems analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
- Assist in development and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Experience in creating Virtual Entities, creating and consuming data feeds for virtual entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience in creating/using power apps in Dynamics 365.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience on Hitachi Solutions for Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSA) for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Tracking Code 20180043