Under general supervision, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Architect will assist their team in all phases of the development process including design, integration and maintenance while observing proper behaviors, patterns, and standards. This position will ensure that Stifel’s coding practices are used in all development projects.
- Lead in design and architecture sessions with internal clients and external partners.
- Gather and document business processes (current state as well as help define future state).
- Utilize best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and overall architecture.
- Improve exisiting application through relevant designing modifications and use of exisiting out-of-box capabilities.
- Assist technical consultants with architecting CRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the organizational processes.
- Ability to estimate approximate effort for identified customization/configurations, develop a project budget, and manage ongoing work (both completed by internal and external resources) .
- Facilitate team resources in the implementation of data migration and translation, data integration, training and custom development, and reports.
- Configure and customize the CRM system based on design specifications.
- Coordinate with development team on custom development, complex customizations and portals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Environments and ETL methods.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application.
- Training users.
- Lead necessary day-to-day maintenance of the system including setup of users.
- Provide application users with technical support.
- Log and track identified system problems and see through to resolution while leveraging the appropriate resources.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams.
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization
- Detail-orientation with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience implementing or supporting enterprise CRM applications including Microsoft CRM, SalesForce.com, Oracle CRM, SAP CRM, NetSuite, etc.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required: BA in Business, Marketing, or Finance and 5 years related field experiencerequired. Fixed Income experiencepreferred (not required).