Summary of Major Responsibilities
The xRM Software Engineer will have extensive experience implementing xRM/ CRM based business solutions and will have a deep understanding of the underlying architecture so they are able to develop custom applications using the framework as necessary.
The xRM engineer will provide technical leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients. Your job is to understand not only the technical environment, but also the functional requirements of the project.
You will work primarily on project execution but may be involved in support commercial operations as well. The role will require collaborating with internal and external programmers to coordinate all phases of the development life cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Interface with business analysts and project managers to document business need requirements based on functional specifications in a highly collaborative project environment.
- Translate client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reusability.
- Ability to quickly turn around high-quality prototypes of potential development solutions.
- Participate in the solutions architecting – offering knowledge of best practices.
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and application maintenance.
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy applications to meet business needs for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to test teams and can communicate across teams.
- Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet utilizing the xRM/ CRM platform.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes as well as educate end-users on CRM functions.
- Provide expert level assistance to other members of the development team.
- Provide internal customers with timely resolution of production issues, being able to diagnose and resolve defects.
- Lead and develop components of the customer solution that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards.
- Understand when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services, including working in multiple entity environments.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customizations to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
Education and Skills/Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in developing Customer Relationship Management Systems or xRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM/AX, Salesforce, etc.
- Configuration Customization
- Workflow Development
- Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
- API Development and Integration to Develop plug-ins for CRM applications
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Experience with any version control Tool like TFS and Jira
- Visual Studio experience
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills. Communicate clearly with all levels of teams in both written and verbal scenarios.
Req No. 2017-2006