Neptune is looking for a CRM Product Owner to join our Customer Experience team who can bring a depth of knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365. In this role, reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the CRM Product Owner will work with the business and Agile teams to deliver solutions across Customer Service, Support, Marketing, and Sales teams as part of Neptune’s Customer Experience initiative. This primary responsibility of this role is to contribute to Neptune’s success by ensuring CRM delivers maximum value to customers and business users coupled with desired business benefits.
- Conduct CRM Product Owner tasks in an Agile environment that align with the Neptune Management System and ongoing Customer Experience initiative
- Manage CRM backlog, requirements, and prioritize development balancing stakeholder requirements with business value demanding data justified decisions
- Leverage deep functional MS Dynamics 365 expertise to coach Neptune business process owners applying OOTB and custom functionality while managing all business stakeholder requirements
- Support the coordination of solution delivery with technical, consultant, and business teams
- Work closely with Neptune product management and software development teams to create a seamless customer experience for Neptune customer facing application users
- Support Data Governance activities for MS Dynamics 365 in coordination with CRMSystem Administrator
- Works with Project Manager to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and activities
- Supports and monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and updating project status using visual project management tools
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business with proven technical and business capability.
Experience: Minimum 10 years related experience in Agile Development environment with significant MS Dynamics 365 experience. The successful candidate will have proven ability to work with Customer Experience, Sales, and Marketing business units and translate their requirements into MS Dynamics 365 functionality.
Desired Skills, Competencies, and Behaviors
- Experience working on projects and leanprocesses
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication, including presentations
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
- An understanding of master data management
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
Location: Duluth, Georgia or Tallassee, Alabama. Travel Required. Neptune is undertaking a multi-phased CRM project and Customer Experience initiative. The CRM Product Owner is expected to travel to Tallassee, Alabama (and on occasion, Neptune Canada in Mississauga, ON) up to as much as 50% of the time.