Campus Management Corp. seeks a CRM Principal Developer to Implement, configure and troubleshoot CRM software including, management and industry-specific software. Tasks include:
- Customize, integrate and enhance CRM software as per customer requirements
- Requirement gathering and solution architecture design. Converting the Requirements into code to achieve the final product.
- Leading the team of at least 4 members on CRM implementation, customization and integration.
- Writing code, test cases, quality assurance with industry best practices.
- Perform systems analysis and management, provide systems support.
- Design and improve workflow procedures.
- Assist clients with Marketing reporting, bookkeeping and regulatory compliance.
- See More
Valid through: 2020-3-5