The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for building alignment with merchandising and sales planning on the offer calendar, in partnership with CPG's. Responsibilities include designing the overall customer contact strategy at the segment level. This role leverages customer data and analysis to design CRM programs that deliver simple, engaging customer experiences tied to customer target goals.
- Develops customer contact strategies and offer pool designs.
- Manages complex project plans and comprehensive budgets tied to investment targets that support targeted marketing plans.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to gather inputs for customer programs and ensures successful integration of new ideas and programs into overall contact strategy.
- Designs and optimizes portfolio and brand-specific CRM strategies with the Merch and Marketing Lead, including: versioning required of chain wide CRM programs to reflect needs/nuances of individual markets; develops SPAC programs; creation of a "CRM Playbook" which Marketing managers, Merchandising Leads and other partners inside and outside the organization may leverage to more effectively partner for growth.
- Partners with merchandising to help build ads and display plans based off the most relevant targeted offers created by the CRM team.
- Interacts with internal business partners and is seen as a key contact with marketing planning, 3rd parties and DiPLA (Digital, Personalization, Loyalty, Analytics team)
- Develops formats and processes to support calendars for all CSM communication channels (i.e, direct mail, email, etc.)
- Responsible for planning of all CRM marketing calendars and maintenance of information in marketing department documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring CRM programs align with customer segment targets, message strategies, category goals and regional marketing objectives.
- Develops strategic overview documents for all CRMcampaigns across all CRM Vehicles to align with overall program calendar. The document outlines the segmentation plans, budget, offer strategy, content details and versions.
- For repeatable campaigns (programs), establishes guidelines to ensure clear and consistent communications with our consumers across all CRM and non-CRM marketing vehicles.
- As the internal expert on CRM vehicles, this lead serves as internal expert providing industry expertise to set up world-class CRM function.
- 7+ years of experience within direct marketing or CRM.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to inspire teams that deliver exceptional results.
- Collaborative partner who demonstrates empathy and actively works together to solve problems.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/MBA preferred.
- Retail experiencepreferred.