The CRM Marketing Manager role will report to the Director of CRM. The role will assist with calendar planning, creative direction, and execution of email campaigns, email automation, push notifications and in app messages. You will partner with creative services, engineering, editorial, and across other departments to assure quality and excellence across all channels, including marketing automation and ad hoc campaigns.
- Build and continually optimize the onboarding communication strategy for newly acquired GasBuddy users.
- Determine, through iterative testing, the post onboarding sequence of communications to path users toward high value app features, rounding out their first 30 days on file.
- Deliver reporting and insights that accurately measure the performance of each campaign and/or lifecycle during a user’s first 30 days on file.
- Own GasBuddy’s App Store Optimization strategy, focusing on maximizing app downloads.
- Lead the Refer a Friend communication strategy with specific focus on acquiring new customers.
- Manage GasBuddy’s affiliate marketplace: maintaining offers and offer performance as well as the ad hoc and lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Build (code) HTML emails following design best practices to optimize for all devices and browsers.
- Manage all aspects of the email production workflow including the development of the email calendar, email production and delivery.
- Ensure all emails and mobile messages, e.g. push notifications and in app messages go out as scheduled.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology related area is required.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing work focused on CRM programs. Proven track record in email marketing using email automation software or integrated marketing software. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Airship a big plus!
- Experience developing data driven lifecycle campaigns, customer segmentation, launching campaigns and measuring effectiveness.
- Strong strategic thinker, excellent at rolling up sleeves and executing.
- An entrepreneurial spirit—you develop a game plan, get results and embrace ambiguity along the way.
- Understands CAN-SPAM compliance and considerations.
- Skilled at HTML and email design best practices including responsive design.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills, strong organization and analytics skills, attention to detail and deadline and results driven.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.