Insight Global is looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to work for one of its largest hospitality clients. This opportunity is both permanent and fully remote. If you have an appetite for all things data, enjoy finding patterns in consumer behavior, and have 5+ years of experience in CRM database management, this role might be the perfect fit for you. This role isnt a true data analyst, but you must have experience in working in CRM databases. Your responsibilities will be 75% CRM database management and 25% email campaign management. You will team-up with an external agency to tackle email marketing, examine the data, and come up with creative solutions to maximize conversion. This is a high-level role with a great opportunity for high level visibility; youll have the creative jurisdiction and see your ideas come to fruition. We cant wait to see you apply! See More
- 5 years experience as a CRM Marketing Manager, with direct oversight of CRM databases.
- The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of: data mining, developing data lifecycles, developing data flow, data diagramming, and how to successfully work with IT and marketing teams.
- Highly strategic and analytical this role isnt a true data analyst, but rather someone that has an appetite for finding patterns in data sets and brainstorming creative marketing solutions
- Strong communicator with fantastic verbal and written skills
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Email Marketing channel management
- Hospitality industry knowledge
Valid through: 11/18/2021