Symetra is a dynamic and growing financial services company with 60 years of experience and customers nationwide. In our daily work delivering retirement, employee benefits, and life insurance products, we're guided by the principles of VALUE, TRANSPARENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY. That means we provide products and services people need at a competitive price, we communicate clearly and honestly so people understand what they're getting, and we build products that stand the test of time. We work hard and do what's right for our customers, communities and employees. Join our team and share in our success as we work toward becoming the next national player in our industry.
Symetra's Retirement Division is looking for an experienced and innovative CRM Manager to join our SalesTechnology team! The CRM Manager will manage a team of Analysts supporting the Business Analysis, Configuration, Data Management, End User Training, and Change Management functions of our CRM program. We are looking for someone to manage a team of analysts helping to ensure the team's timely delivery of project work, provide leadership on configuration and business analysis best practices, and drive process improvement within the team. This role will work to develop process improvements and controls to ensure quality of deliverables. Reporting to the CRM Program Director, this role will be responsible for helping to deliver on our CRM roadmap and support our CRM strategy across our multiple CRM platforms.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Management of CRM Program and Team:
- Experience as a CRM manager supporting Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics platforms
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company; develop CRM roadmap that supports program strategy
- Applied knowledge of CRM functional capabilities, limitations, and best practices
- Understanding of CRM technical architecture and custom extensions
- Major focus on user experience to support user adoption and change management
- Proven experience with CRM data management and knowledge of best practices, reporting, and dashboards
- Experienceworking withmarketing automation technologies using Pardot, Silverpop, or Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to implement business solutions that support the needs of business partners
- Establish and monitor employee performance and expectations
- Project management skills to support configuration and delivery of system enhancements
- Governance to assure value attainment across the portfolio
- Ensure line of business priorities and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned through prioritization-management and effective communication. Ability to manage work intake and resources to support the demand across competing priorities
- Prepare and analyze team demand and capacity data in order to make commitments on project work
- Experience in management of business requirements, user acceptance testing, system configuration, and data management functions in support of a CRM system
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field of study or comparable industry experience.
- 5+ years' experiencerequired in a CRM Program Management role.
- Salesforce certification or ability to achieve within 6 months.
- Previous experiencerequired in a management/lead position with responsibilities of work allocation, training, mentoring, and building a team with members of varied backgrounds and levels of experience.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven ability in building credible relationships both in immediate team and across multiple internal and external partner groups.
- Proven ability to comfortably and confidently present to and interact with executive leaders.
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies and plans. Escalates up and across the organization, as situations require.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated expertise using written & verbal communication skills to distill technology initiatives into understandable and compelling executive level presentations. Very strong PowerPoint skills.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Tableau, Excel, Innotas, experience a plus.