DescriptionDo you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited about helping to shape the future of urban transportation across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology companies the kind of opportunity you dream about? Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing, ride sharing and more from the BMW Group. With the ReachNow team, you will play a key role in creating the future of urban mobility. We are looking for a CRM Email Manager who will play a pivotal role in ReachNow’s CRM and email strategy and execution. She/he will launch new campaigns while optimizing existing communications that help increase member satisfaction, retention and ultimately the number of trips taken by ReachNow members. This includes working with various stakeholders across marketing, operations, product and technology to proactively communicate on email performance, identifying opportunities for new activation efforts and developing requirements for how to enhance/grow the channel. She/he will do this utilizing with a breadth of tools/features within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The CRM Email Manager will partner closely with the Salesforce Platform Manager and marketing leads to build new features and influence the roadmap for development for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This role will shape the utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud on behalf of the marketing team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead, manage, measure and optimize all email to support member acquisition and retention goals. This includes management of onboarding journeys, activation campaigns, product and launch marketing messages, and email acquisition channels.
- Own end-to-end management of all email communications, including content, production, testing, setup, and deployment utilizing existing tools, (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Design, execute, and regularly analyze results of all email programs, campaigns, and A/B tests. Continually optimize for improvement of existing email programs while testing new ones, with a focus on customer acquisition, retention, and LTV. Identify and recommend target audience segments based on communications objectives.
- Work in collaboration with the Salesforce Platform Manager to develop a roadmap for feature enhancements and journey development to support ReachNow’s member activation goals.
- Work closely with our analytics, performance marketing, brand, and communications teammates to design new campaigns and establish an overall cadence for marketing emails.
- Develop overall KPIs and reporting format for all email campaigns.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate results to key stakeholders (Head of Marketing, executive level). Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders (Market Managers, Operations, C-level, Product) when designing new campaigns and on the performance/growth of the channel.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field of study.
- 4+ years in B2C customer relationship management program development and implementation, including 2+ years in outbound email marketing campaign production.
- 1+ years’ experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data
- 2+ years using and editing HTML
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build relationships with customers.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Results-oriented, highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing email and other digitalcampaign optimization.
- Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic by nature – able to define a plan and executing, independently, or in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrable success in rapid growth environments