High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award winning Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) and was recently named a 2017 Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity and the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.).
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring CRM Developers to provide technical leadership for our expanding consulting team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year.
What will my role be?
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM Consultant, you will be part of a Catapult team that is focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft CRM / XRM solutions for Catapult's clients. You will spend a majority of your time consulting directly with our clients and developing line of business solutions. As a CRM / XRM Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in enterprise-level environments. You will architect, design and implement high-quality CRM / XRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as:
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM/XRM platform
- Working with project managers to develop project work plans to align with the scope of work for each project
- Developing robust application design and extensible functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- First and foremost, you need to enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- Ability to perform in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and work across organization functional boundaries
- Excellent analysis and design skills
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- 5+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM/XRM implementation experience
- 5+ Years of .NET Development experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration, ideally with WCF
- Hands on development of plugins and custom workflow assemblies
- Working knowledge of the web resource capabilities within Dynamics CRM
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of a Dynamics CRM application (installation, configuration, customization, and deployment)
- Understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development, SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques, SOA, design patterns (MVC, MVP?.)
- The ability to travel25%
What else would make me stand out?
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous consulting experience
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Hands-on development experience in Microsoft Azure
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being challenged and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including multiple bonus plans, 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance ? just to name a few.