Job ID: PHE000203
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and purification challenges of researchers in industrial, clinical, government and academic laboratories. From drug discovery and pharmaceutical development to food safety and environmental analysis, Phenomenex chromatography products, technical services and chemical reference standards accelerate science and help researchers improve global health and well-being.
Selected by the Wall Street Journal as an "Exceptional Workplace," Phenomenex is defined by its passionate people, dynamic culture and distinctive ingenuity. These common characteristics unify the Phenomenex companies worldwide behind our mission "to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve - our customers, our employees, and humanity.
The CRM Developer/Support Analyst role is responsible for CRM administrative tasks, some development, and providing 1st line support for users of our Business Systems. The role will work in a collaborative team environment and be responsible for escalating client issues as appropriate, receiving 2nd line support, advice and development from team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform daily administrative tasks in Dynamics CRM.
• Perform customizations on Dynamics CRM entities, forms, and views.
• Provide helpdesk services to our internal clients
• Manage and progress client support emails and calls
• Document problems and activity and solution for each case
• Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team
• Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
• Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
• Update users and change permissions within the CRM
• Create and edit CRM Dashboards
• Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
• Deliver CRM Refresher Training on an as needed basis
• Develop your personal technical knowledge base on- and off-the-job
• Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM
• Participate in the identification and specification of requested larger changes and enhancements, maintaining a prioritized product backlog
• Participate in the delivery of changes within an agile development environment in collaboration with business analysts, developers and users
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Design - Generates creative solutions; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Some business or industry experience is required as this job requires a blend of keen technical skills, business acumen and customer service. This may suit a candidate with a business background who now works in a computing role. Or, alternatively, this may suit a candidate with a computing background who now works in a business role and seeks to move back into computing.