You Will Be Responsible For:
• Use Apex programing language to develop custom SalesForce applications and business functions.
• Support, troubleshooting and enhancement of vendor created Apex programs.
• Creation of WebForms for use on various Adventist Websites to collect data from the web and ingest into SalesForce
• Interact with business users, business analysts and product owners to understand requirements and provision development plans.
• Contribute to the requirements gathering, analysis, and development phases of multiple initiatives and/or projects.
• Work interdependently with technical infrastructure teams, application teams, and business units to ensure service delivery is meeting business objectives.
What You’ll Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Understanding of UI design principles and best practices to create robust user interfaces on the web and in SalesForce.
• 2 years Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
• Proficient in writing complex and efficient SQL Queries to pull data from SalesForce and/or third party databases.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years of SalesForce Development and web development experience in a large organization environment.
• Proven experience developing web services against SalesForce backend services.
• 1-3 years experience in APEX and Force.com
• 1 year or more Experience working with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• SalesForce administration experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
• SalesForce Administrator 201 Certification
This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and support of the SalesForce CRM Enterprise platform including but not limited to developing in Force.com, APEX and developing Web Services. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be expected to contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and mentoring other developers.
Job ID: 18015640