This position serves in a supporting role for the CRM Campaign Operations team in managing and executing functions necessary to facilitate strategic customer communications. Supports and executes on the established business vision and strategy for customer relationship management systems and communications. Executes the customer data vision in order to build solutions and campaigns in support of customer needs. Provides oversight, guidance and subject matter expertise during project/campaign implementation. Responsible for ensuring corporate standards are met in regards to customer data security. Accountable for maintaining a high degree of customer data quality and accuracy of customer data systems/processes/campaigns. Manages customer inquiries and facilitates responses (if necessary) from appropriate areas.
- Manages activities required to operate a customer data system (ex. Marketing Database, MRM, other CRM tools) or Program that may incorporate interrelated multiple projects, typically cross divisional, multiple audiences, in nature. May lead or work with a program team consisting of multiple project managers.
- Collaborates with IT to develop an integrated overall program plan and/or business requirements with respect to customer campaigns, works closely with IT to execute the program plan, to manage overall change control, and to document lessons learned. Develops and maintains overall program plan elements and prioritizes enhancements.
- Works with CRM Customer Data lead to manage program time and cost to ensure timely completion of projects within acceptable budget tolerances. This includes activity definition, prioritization, sequencing, activity duration estimating, schedule development and control.
- Manages Program Quality. This includes high quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control. Proactively looks for defects by monitoring specific campaign/project results and campaign/project processes, and makes adjustments to ensure quality improvement efforts.
- Designs, creates and executes standard customer communication campaigns in the CRM software.
- Designs, creates and runs business acceptance testing for designed customer communication campaigns.
- Monitors Campaign and Next Best Action Intake processes.
Data Management & Integrity
- Understands the use of data elements across the organization. Develops standards for data quality. Recommends and coordinates efforts to improve data quality and monitoring.
- Works with IT and other business partners to ensure data selected for entry into application systems is verifiable, validated using appropriate sources, and complete.
- Partners with IT and other business partners to ensure data collected is securely stored in all locations needed for business and customer analysis.
- Collaborates with IT and other business partners and/or vendors to ensure data is stored in a way that maintains the integrity of the information and will provide for future historical analysis.
- Maintains compliance with all company and regulatory requirements for privacy and data security.
- Accountable for campaign and business acceptance testing for general system and release updates.
Business Process and Technology Integration
- Provides consultation to project teams within Marketing and other divisions as well as with IT technologists to ensure the effectiveness of system flows, data usage and manual or automated processes.
- Analyzes business and system requirements to develop business specification for complex components that cross systems.
- Provides leadership in ensuring that business processes and use of data that cross systems are seamlessly integrated and consistent.
- Works with project teams to identify and evaluate workflow options and assess issues and risks where flows and/or use of data cross/impact multiple systems; identifies risks and deviations from vision for various approaches.
- Works with project teams to promote commonality in use of components and data elements across the business and customer audiences.
Business Technology Strategy Development
- Consults with a project team(s) to translate high-level business vision and scope into detailed functional specifications and works with project stakeholders to determine the best means to automate business processes.
- Evaluates solution options provided by IT. Provides recommendations based upon the ability to meet the requirements, cost and schedule objectives and serves as focal point for IT throughout the lifecycle of the project(s).
- Develops a business and customer integration process to assess and manage the impact of projects and changes on client operations and processes.
- Establishes consistent vision and approaches for providing customer support across lines and interactions based on a cross-project assessment of impacts to hardware, software, education and business system processes.
- Continues communication with vendors and professional organizations to maintain business system application expertise and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of consumer-oriented, strategic, analytics experience; healthcare, consumer goods, or services industry experience a plus.
- Accomplished in leading customer data efforts, preferably in start-up/build phase of major efforts
- History of consistently delivering business results, preferably at divisional and enterprise levels.
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational efforts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to function in a matrix environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience with using industry standard campaign management software to configure campaigns.
- Teradata software (Customer Interaction Manager and/or Digital Marketing Center) experience a plus.
- SQL experience a plus.
- HTML coding exp erience a plus.