The Campaign Manager sits at the cross-roads of our Marketing team, our CRM team, and our Analytics/Data Science teams. This exciting role serves a unique function of understanding business needs and objectives, digesting powerful data insights, and translating those into actionable and effective campaigns that leverage consistent cross-channel communications, highly personalized content, and precise targeting.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager with at least three years of experience working on the design and execution of data-driven marketing initiatives. In addition to relevant technology expertise, this individual must be able to gather and translate business requirements into a technology solution and then implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner. The Campaign Manager must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc. This individual must also have a strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of a campaign management / workflow tool. The Campaign Manager is the lead for most engagements and instills confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications (written and oral) with customers.
By joining SoFi, you're joining a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment with our members’ interests. Our goal is to be the center of our members’ financial lives. We created studentloan refinancing, addressing this generation's biggest financial challenge with a new approach to lending. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools.
SoFi has achieved significant growth, with big plans ahead. In just the last year, we've more than doubled our member base (300,000 strong), doubled loan volume ($8 billion in 2016), and grown our team from under 200 people to more than 1,200. We're preparing to go global, with expansion to Australia and Canada planned this year. And we're well capitalized to power all this growth, having raised $1.9 billion in equity backing. But we'll only be able to continue this growth with great talent, and that includes you.
- Design data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool (RedPointpreferred) perform activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration
- Gather and confirm prospect and/or customer audience specifications when gathering campaign information
- Meet face to face with internal “clients” to understand needs and assist in campaign strategy and tactics
- Execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a daily/weekly/monthly/as-needed basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, SMS, Digital, Social, Telesales, etc.)
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- Work with the marketing/CRM team to understand and provide guidance regarding campaign objectives, data specifications, technical requirements, etc.
- Work with engineering and analytics teams to 1) understand the data 2) understand key insights and 3) collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
- Ability to use analytically derived model outputs to inform audience selection
- 7-10 years of experience and BachelorDegree in either marketing, economics, statistic, or computer science.
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases, data structures and querying language (e.g. select, merge, join, group by, etc)
- Experience writing SQL statements for data extraction is a plus.
- Understanding of direct marketing vernacular a plus (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups, etc)
- Prior experience with campaign management tools a plus (e.g. RedPoint, CampaignRunner, Unica, Aprimo, Alteryx, Adobe Campaign etc.)
- An aptitude to learn new tools and software quickly
- Ability to design and document campaign steps and procedures to be used by team
- Develop and adhere to best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met and deliverables are provided on time