Global Business Development is a fast-growing division and in need of a Salesforce Business Analyst. As an Analyst on the CRM team, you will identify and address business requirements, as well as work with Salesforce users and other corporate stakeholders to understand and help realize gaps and opportunities for improvement. This position requires strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and the ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
- Understand customer needs. Work with stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements.
- Solve business problems. Develop user stories and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our customers.
- Collaboration is key. Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet our customer’s business requirements.
- Implement solutions. Identify and define user stories to support the development of solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and AppExchange products or other cloud/enterprise-based technologies.
- Validation is important. Work with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet business requirements.
- Engage regularly. Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
5+ years hands-on experience using Salesforce CRM to develop client or business solutions, configurations, including workflows, validation rules, and security management
History applying analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment, setting priorities, planning and independently executing tasks in a structured manner
Strong presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to tailor communication style based on audience
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and develop strong interdepartmental and cross-functional working relationships within a collaborative team environment
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio or Lucid Charts
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior sales and/or marketing experience, preferably supporting a global enterprise sales organization through process and application improvements
- Complex problem-solving experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements to document user stories and create process flow diagrams
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- Experience implementing Salesforce through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies