TOGETHER WE CONNECT PEOPLE AND CITIES THROUGH TRANSIT TECHNOLOGY
Have you ever wondered how mass-transit systems support the transport of millions of people per day? In the Transportation industry, Thales brings customers new levels of efficiency by providing them with integrated sensors, cyber secure data communications, network management systems, and controlled and automated response systems. By automating key operations within the network, decisions can be made with the confidence that safety and security will be maintained – so be a part of something big, join Thales.
We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join the Thales USA team in Irvine,CA.
- Responsible to facilitate business process reviews to identify customer requirements and processes
- Responsible to translate customer requirements into Salesforcedesign, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development
- Responsible to configure Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud solutions
- Responsible to develop technical requirements and specifications for customers and the technical delivery team
- Responsible for end user support for level 2 and level 3.
- Drive best practice UX design into each and every aspect of solution delivery
- Deliver customer end user training and documentation
- Lead all projects/enhancements/changes related to CRM Salesforce.
- Up to 10% to 20% travel can be expected. Travel can be both domestic and international.
Job Requirements and Essential Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years project experience in a hands-on technical consulting and project management role
- 3+ years of project delivery experience with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration required (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Force.com)
- Expert in designing and creating Service and Sales Cloud solutions using Salesforce declarative configuration
- Experience with Communities and Wave Analytics highly preferred
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to document requirements for technical resources, and ability to fully understand technical solutions leveraging Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components and Web Services.
- Experience with Web Services Concepts like REST, SOAP, JSON & XML.
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Admin/Advanced Admin, Sales/Service Cloud,Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder), multiple certifications preferred
- Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud Consultant certification is highly preferred
- (SDLC) including structured code management, project management expertise and process methodology
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, pleaseapply now using the link below and we will be in touch.