We are seeking innovative and passionate CRM Architect who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The CRM Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com, Force.com and Database.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies. It also requires that the CRM Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
- Work closely with Enterprise Product Owners, Functional Solution Architects and directly with stakeholders to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in our CRM solution domain.
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our stakeholders.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Location: Cambridge, MA or Atlanta, GA
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Solution Architect
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors degreerequired in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- 5+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 3+ years experience in managing technology projects in positions of increasing responsibility in agile delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have thorough understanding of object oriented platforms, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience developing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g. Big 5 consulting).
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the stakeholders’ needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
- Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment to these designs and the solution.