Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the growth and evolution of Salesforce within our organization
- Assist with the planning of our CRM Strategy. Manage and deliver the strategy.
- Support the roll-out of new Salesforce.com applications and functionality in close collaboration with stakeholders, Sales Operations Director, IT personnel, and external implementation partners.
- Translate new business requirements into system specifications, establish design, work with end users and/or IT in testing of new functionality.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Challenge implementation partners as well as the business to arrive at the best solution.
Support super & end-users
- Provide structured and responsive user support across all Salesforce.com applications.
- Train Super-users and support end user training.
- Create and maintain training material for new/existing functionality.
Track/drive end-user adoption
- Continuously track user adoption metrics, and support business leaders with insight.
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with Salesforce users within the organization.
- Ensure all teams are using CRM properly.
- Develop KPIs and dashboards for sales management
- Work with Marketing to analyze and report on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention, and revenue.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to customize standard and custom objects, formula fields, process automation, reports/dashboards, use data tools (Excel + Data Loader or similar), and manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and distributing performance dashboards for KPIs, measurable through Salesforce, including lead management, user task and event management, contact management, cases management.
- Ability to administer and build out solutions in Sales Cloud (including Maps), Service Cloud and Pardot to support evolving business processes.
- Experience documenting processes, including error reports and changes to the platform.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support. Must enjoy explaining processes and communicating effectively with people on the phone, via e-mail, and in conferences.
- Works well when busy and is eager to get things started and enjoy achieving measurable results in cooperation with stakeholders.
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience in CRM-related admin tasks (data management, training, and support).
- Experience with change management and IT processes.
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented; strong problem-solving skills and general creativity.
- Great communications skills, written and verbal.
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives.
- Can include travel up to 15 days per year.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Extensive experience working with CRM (min. 5 years of Salesforce.com)
- Experience working for companies in the manufacturing sector is a plus.